|No. of floors:||3|
|Area of land:|
|Nearest bus stop:||200m|
|Nearest train station:||3km|
- Newly Build
- 44.3 Perch Land
- 2 Restaurant
- Fully Furnished
- Suitable for a family holiday property or an ideal investment if you are looking to expand in to the tourism sector as Arugambay is a world known very popular surfing and tourist destination in Sri Lanka.
- 13 Spacious Rooms with Attached Bathrooms(Air conditioned, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, WIFI & dialog TV connection)
- 2 Triple rooms with Attached Bathrooms(Air conditioned, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, WIFI & dialog TV connection)
- 2 Fully functional large kitchen for the hotel and restaurants( 1 in near the pool and 1 in top of the roof with nice location view)
- 1 office room with Attached Bathrooms(Air conditioned, ceiling fan, Counter Table, sofa, flat screen TV & dialog TV connection)
-1 staff room with Attached Bathrooms(Air conditioned, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, WIFI & dialog TV connection)
- Store room,
- water tanks and additional water storage tank,
- Swimming Pool(extra shower by the pool)
- Well maintained fully landscaped garden
- Ample Parking
Price - LKR 175 Million
- 3 minutes walk to the famous white sand surfing , bathing beach and Arugam Bay Lagoon,
- Close to town centre, hotels and restaurant
- 30 minutes drive to the world famous bird sanctuary Kumana National Park (Yala East), Lahugala National park, Okanda
- 10 minutes drive to the Muhuthu maha viharaya, Magul maha viharaya, Kudumbigala forest hermitage, Whisky point, Crocodile rock and Sand rock, very lively location.
Legal Fees and stamp duty fee may apply.
Please get in touch with Mister T on 077 635 5527 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Mister T - Sri Lanka's No. 1 Real Estate Agency - www.mistert.lk
Committed to serve with honesty & integrity!
The Real Estate Industry has evolved in Sri Lanka. The industry has improved and is growing year on year. If you are looking to invest in real estate in Sri Lanka, your options are countless. The country has been through many struggles historically and overcome the many challenges and barriers it faced. Real estate is also a great catalyst in driving the economy of a country, the development of real estate forces a direct impact in all business sectors across all industries and the country is bracing for economic growth thanks to this boost in real estate.
Buying property is never a bad choice and the appreciating value of property will always give you the added advantage of making more money. Properties can be divided into 3 categories predominantly, namely A grade, B grade and C grade properties. The style, modern concept, age and structure of the property along with the condition of the property determine whether the property is an A, B or C grade property. Apartments and houses have always been at the forefront in terms of the most preferred property purchase and you will naturally find many houses and apartments listed on this website. When purchases properties through a bank loan, potential buyers are often advised to start their search with a pre-approved mortgage, the reason for doing so is that it would establish clearly what kind of property they can buy given the limitation of their budget, it has to be noted that property buyers often find themselves in tricky situations due to the inadequate knowledge of approaching the sale of a property in the correct manner.
At Mister T, we offer transaction advisory services to property buyers and guide them through the myriad of challenges, our team of experienced professionals have visited and inspected thousands of properties across the island and the knowledge and experience we bring to the table is unmatched. Write to email@example.com if you are a new property buyer and want to sign up with us, we promise to represent you and look after your best interests and we will negotiate hard for you in order to win you the best deal possible. To read more about the real estate market please visit our blog by clicking here blog.mistert.lk