|No. of floors:||2|
|Area of land:||13.8|
|Nearest bus stop:||100m|
|Nearest train station:||3km|
Introducing a Stunning Luxury House in Battaramulla!
- Brand New
- Size: 13.8 Perches
- Spacious: 4000 Sqft
- Abundant Privacy and Natural Light
- 4 Bedrooms (Air Conditioned)
- Master Bedroom with Large Balcony, Walk-in Closet, and Luxurious Ensuite Bathroom with a Brand New Jacuzzi Bathtub & Open Sky Shower
- 4 Bathrooms (Solar Hot Water and 2 Geezers)
- Spread Over 2 Floors
- Open Plan Living and Dining Area Overlooking a Large Fish Pond (25'x9', convertible to a courtyard)
- Modern Kitchen with Granite Top Breakfast Bar
- High-Quality Hafele (German) Appliances: Oven, Microwave, Cooker Hob, and Kitchen Sink
- French Windows for Elegance
- Water-Based Wood Finishes
- Separate Servants' Room and Toilet
- Driver's Quarters
- Landscaped Garden with Mature Araliya and Palm Trees
- Brand New 22'x11' Swimming Pool
- 2 Roller Gates for Parking (Space for 3 Vehicles, Including a Double Garage)
- CCTV Camera System
- Fully Covered by High Parapet Walls
- Pipe-Borne Water with Overhead Tank
- Located in a Highly Secure Residential Area
- 90ft Road Frontage
- Accessible via a 15ft Wide Dead-End Road with a 30ft Turning Circle
Price: LKR 110 Million
COC & Deeds Available
- 1.5km to Talangama Koswatte
- 2.5km to Battaramulla Junction
- 500 meters to the Main Kaduwela Road
- Walking Distance to Laugh, Keells, Food City, and Arpico Supermarkets
This brand new luxury house is the epitome of comfort, elegance, and privacy. Don't miss this opportunity to own your dream home in the heart of Battaramulla.
Please get in touch with Mister T on 0776355527 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Mister T - Sri Lanka's No. 1 Real Estate Agency - www.mistert.lk
Committed to serve with honesty & integrity!
The Western Province is by far the most buzzing province in the country, the commercial hub of the country is also in this province and many of Sri Lanka’s richest people also reside in this province. Apart from that, the main towns such as Colombo 01, Colombo 02, Colombo 03, Colombo 04, Colombo 05, Colombo 06, Colombo 07, Colombo 08, Colombo 09, Colombo 10 up to Colombo 15 are also encompassed in this province. The leading schools as well as 90% of the high-rise apartments are located in the western province. Living in the Western Province is a prestige and privilege of its own. Whether you are looking for houses for sale, house rent, apartments for rent, apartments for sale, lands for rent, lands for sale, it is prime real estate in the western province and very much sought after. Western Province is also the most popular province in the country. Real estate however is not expensive in all areas of the Western Province and could be purchased for reasonable rates for investment and other ventures. The city of Colombo is the most crowded area with many buildings and famous hotels like Shangri-la, Hilton, Galadari, Galle Face Hotel, the Kingsbury, Mount Lavinia Hotel etc.
The Real Estate Industry has evolved in Sri Lanka. The industry has improved and is growing year on year. If you are looking to invest in real estate in Sri Lanka, your options are countless. The country has been through many struggles historically and overcome the many challenges and barriers it faced. Real estate is also a great catalyst in driving the economy of a country, the development of real estate forces a direct impact in all business sectors across all industries and the country is bracing for economic growth thanks to this boost in real estate.
Buying property is never a bad choice and the appreciating value of property will always give you the added advantage of making more money. Properties can be divided into 3 categories predominantly, namely A grade, B grade and C grade properties. The style, modern concept, age and structure of the property along with the condition of the property determine whether the property is an A, B or C grade property. Apartments and houses have always been at the forefront in terms of the most preferred property purchase and you will naturally find many houses and apartments listed on this website. When purchases properties through a bank loan, potential buyers are often advised to start their search with a pre-approved mortgage, the reason for doing so is that it would establish clearly what kind of property they can buy given the limitation of their budget, it has to be noted that property buyers often find themselves in tricky situations due to the inadequate knowledge of approaching the sale of a property in the correct manner.
At Mister T, we offer transaction advisory services to property buyers and guide them through the myriad of challenges, our team of experienced professionals have visited and inspected thousands of properties across the island and the knowledge and experience we bring to the table is unmatched. Write to email@example.com if you are a new property buyer and want to sign up with us, we promise to represent you and look after your best interests and we will negotiate hard for you in order to win you the best deal possible. To read more about the real estate market please visit our blog by clicking here blog.mistert.lk