|No. of floors:||5|
|Area of land:|
|Nearest bus stop:||400 m|
|Nearest train station:|
REF NO: AFR0184
2 Bedroom Apartment for Rent at Sankalpa Residencies
- 2 Bedrooms (01 Master with an attached washroom)
- Main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and a walk-in wardrobe
- 1500 sqft
- Both rooms have a balcony
- Bathrooms fitted with premium bath ware and Grohe fittings
- Living, dining and kitchen
- Fitted kitchen including an European stove and hood
- 2 car ports and utility room on the ground floor
- Other Plug points and switches , wiring and light fittings will be of premium quality
- Designed by acclaimed Architect.
- Wheel-chair friendly access to the apartments is via a lift with a back-up generator, around the clock security plus
CCTV cameras providing you with peace of mind.
- Excellent and strategic location with easy access
- 6 minute walk or 2 minute drive to Keells Super and 3 minute drive to Food City
- Close to medical hub
- 4 minutes drive to Asiri Surgical, Ninewells and Oasis Hospitals and 8 minutes to Lanka Hospital and Asiri Hospital on Kirula Road
- Close to main educational institutions
- Less than a 10 minute drive from British School, Elizabeth Moir Junior and Senior Schools, CIS and Gateway College and less than 15 minutes drive away from schools in Bambalapitiya, Kollupitiya and Cinnamon Gardens
- Breathtaking panoramic views of the nature reserve
- Exclusive freehold development with clear title
- High quality finishes with well designed, efficient and functional layouts that caters from young professionals,
families to retirees.
Rent: LKR 200,000 month
Minimum period of stay: 01 year
Security refundable deposit: 01 Month
Please get in touch with Mister T by writing to us at email@example.com for further details.
Fee & charges apply!
Mister T - Sri Lanka's No. 1 Real Estate Agency - www.mistert.lk
Committed to serve with honesty & integrity!
Renting property is far more complicated than buying property in Sri Lanka due to the many variations in the terms and conditions and the absence of a regulated body that governs the rental system in Sri Lanka apart from the legal framework. To let, for rent, for lease, more often are meant to be the same thing. Some believe that Letting and Renting are for shorter periods of time and Leasing is for 12 months or more.
Sri Lanka has a wide range of properties that can be rented, these include houses for rent, apartments for rent, commercial properties for rent and these further breakdown into their own categories, you will find many options which are up for rent or lease in this website and most of them will be available, the website maintains the list of properties for rent and updates the same frequently, thus giving all our users the updated list of properties in the market.
When renting a property in Sri Lanka, it’s best advised to engage an agent, this is a musst, never try to find a property on your own and try to complete the transaction all by yourself. You don’t know who you are dealing with your information should not be compromised at any point. Engaging a professional real estate agent will not only give you an added layer of security and reliability but it will also safeguard your personal information and in return, serve as an advantage to negotiate a better deal. Rentals can be very complicated and Sri Lanka does not have a regulatory body that sets the standards for landlords on how to and how not to rent properties, which is another reason to engage a professional real estate agent who knows how things work and who is responsible for what when it comes to renting properties. To learn more about the renting process, please visit our blog by clicking here blog.mistert.lk