|No. of floors:
|Area of land:
|Nearest bus stop:
|Nearest train station:
Luxurious Apartment for Rent at Cinnamon Life, Colombo 02
Discover unparalleled luxury living with this exquisite apartment at Cinnamon Life, located in the heart of Colombo.
- Size: 1200 Sq.Ft
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Spacious Living & Dining Area
- Balcony Area Overlooking City View
- Fully Air - Conditioned
- Modern Kitchen with Pantry
- Parking Space
- Swimming Pool: Relax and rejuvenate in the serene pool area
- Gym: Stay fit with state-of-the-art equipment
- Squash Court: Engage in friendly matches with friends or family
- Lounge Room: Perfect for gatherings or relaxation
- Lobby Wi-Fi: Stay connected with high-speed internet access in the lobby
- Kids Play Area: Let your children have fun in a safe and enjoyable environment
- Main Line Water: Reliable water supply at all times
- Hydraulic Gas: Convenient cooking with a centralized gas system
- 24x7 Security: Enjoy peace of mind with round-the-clock security surveillance
- Landline Telephone: Stay connected with a dedicated landline connection
- Fully furnished for immediate occupancy, offering comfort and convenience
- Prime location in Colombo 02, providing easy access to amenities and attractions
- Enjoy modern amenities and a secure living environment at Cinnamon Life.
Rent per month : USD 1500
Payment terms : 6 months upfront
Security Refundable Deposit : 3 months rent
Minimum period of stay : 1 year
A service fee of LKR 50,000 is applicable.
Legal Fees and stamp duty fee may apply.
Please get in touch with Mister T on 076 281 5146 or write to us at email@example.com
Mister T - Sri Lanka's No. 1 Real Estate Agency - www.mistert.lk
Committed to serve with honesty & integrity!
The Western Province is by far the most buzzing province in the country, the commercial hub of the country is also in this province and many of Sri Lanka’s richest people also reside in this province. Apart from that, the main towns such as Colombo 01, Colombo 02, Colombo 03, Colombo 04, Colombo 05, Colombo 06, Colombo 07, Colombo 08, Colombo 09, Colombo 10 up to Colombo 15 are also encompassed in this province. The leading schools as well as 90% of the high-rise apartments are located in the western province. Living in the Western Province is a prestige and privilege of its own. Whether you are looking for houses for sale, house rent, apartments for rent, apartments for sale, lands for rent, lands for sale, it is prime real estate in the western province and very much sought after. Western Province is also the most popular province in the country. Real estate however is not expensive in all areas of the Western Province and could be purchased for reasonable rates for investment and other ventures. The city of Colombo is the most crowded area with many buildings and famous hotels like Shangri-la, Hilton, Galadari, Galle Face Hotel, the Kingsbury, Mount Lavinia Hotel etc.
Renting property for a long term or short term is far more complicated than buying property in Sri Lanka. The reason is due to the many variations in the terms and conditions. Also the absence of a regulated body that governs the rental system in Sri Lanka apart from the legal framework. To let, for rent, for lease, more often are meant to be the same thing. Some believe that Letting and Renting are for shorter periods of time and Leasing is for 12 months or more.
Sri Lanka has a wide range of properties that can be rented, these include houses for rent, apartments for rent, commercial properties for rent and these further breakdown into their own categories, you will find many options which are up for rent or lease in this website and most of them will be available, the website maintains the list of properties for rent and updates the same frequently, thus giving all our users the updated list of properties in the market.
When renting a property in Sri Lanka, it’s best advised to engage an agent, this is a musst, never try to find a property on your own and try to complete the transaction all by yourself. You don’t know who you are dealing with your information should not be compromised at any point. Engaging a professional real estate agent will not only give you an added layer of security and reliability but it will also safeguard your personal information and in return, serve as an advantage to negotiate a better deal. Rentals can be very complicated and Sri Lanka does not have a regulatory body that sets the standards for landlords on how to and how not to rent properties, which is another reason to engage a professional real estate agent who knows how things work and who is responsible for what when it comes to renting properties. To learn more about the renting process, please visit our blog by clicking here blog.mistert.lk