- 12.9 Perches
- Land with House
- 3 Rooms ( 1 Air - Conditioned )
- 2 Washrooms - 1 Attached | 1 Common ( Both washrooms have Solar &
Electric Water heating )
- All Common areas are Tiled
- No Power Cuts | 24 7 Three - Phased Electricity
- Clear Deeds
Close proximity to
- Fuel Stations (Closest - 500 meters)
- Keells (Closest - 800 meters)
- Cargills (450 meters)
- Laugfs (500 meters)
- Healthguard (1 km)
- HNB (500 meters)
- Sampath Bank (950 meters)
- Front Access from Old Kottawa Road (30 feet road access | 35 - 40 feet road
width | Fully Carpeted Road)
- Rear access to Gallage Mawatha (23 feet road access | 30 feet road width |
Fully Carpeted Road)
- 100 meters from the Mirihana Police Station
- 100 meters from Pangiriwatta Mawatha
Price Per Perch - 5.45 Million ( Negotiable after inspection )
Legal Fees and stamp duty fee may apply.
Please get in touch with Mister T on 074 259 7736 or write to us at email@example.com for further details.
Mister T - Sri Lanka's No. 1 Real Estate Agency - www.mistert.lk
Committed to serve with honesty & integrity!
Lands are the most sought after property type across the island. Lands come in various shapes and sizes and depending the location, the price points vary. If you are looking for a land as a gift to your children or grandchildren or if you are looking for a land to build your dream home, this section of the website will provide you with listings pertaining to lands. In Sri Lanka, the common format to understand lands is ‘Perch’ and ‘Acre’. A perch has 272 square feet approximately and an acre has 160 perch.
Estates, plantations, paddy, hills, mountains, forests all come under lands in real estate. When buying lands, it is important to check on the ownership and most importantly the authenticity of ownership as land transactions can be risky if you are dealing with dishonest sellers. Buying land through a bank loan in one of the best and safest ways of buying a land.
If you are looking to buy a land, please do let the team at MIster T know about your requirement do consider engaging one professional real estate agent as your main representative, the real estate agent should be working for a brokerage firm that is well established and trustworthy. For more information on the real estate market, please visit our blog by clicking here blog.mistert.lk