Land Features :
- 243 Perches
- Has a Villa
- Selling for Land Value
- Property ideal for a Boutique Hotel, Vacation Rental or Commercial Building.
- Property includes Coconut, Jackfruit, Mango and Cinnamon Trees on fertile land.
- 150 year old fresh water well with a pump room to fill 2000L water tank.
Villa Features :
- 4000 sqft
- 2 Storied
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Large Living Areas
- Balcony spanning around the house, with a large balcony sitting area.
- 3 Phase Electricity with Telephone Line.
- Kitchen with Pantry
- Parking Space
Price Per Perch - LKR 450,000
- Property is in close proximity to key locations - 5 km to Galle Fort, 4 km to Highway Entrance, 3 km to Karapitiya Hospital, 1 km to New Galle Road, 500 metres to Kalegana Junction.
Legal Fees and stamp duty fee may apply.
Please get in touch with Mister T on 0762827736 or write to us at email@example.com
Mister T - Sri Lanka's No. 1 Real Estate Agency - www.mistert.lk
Committed to serve with honesty & integrity!
Lands are the most sought after property type across the island. Lands come in various shapes and sizes and depending the location, the price points vary. If you are looking for a land as a gift to your children or grandchildren or if you are looking for a land to build your dream home, this section of the website will provide you with listings pertaining to lands. In Sri Lanka, the common format to understand lands is ‘Perch’ and ‘Acre’. A perch has 272 square feet approximately and an acre has 160 perch.
Estates, plantations, paddy, hills, mountains, forests all come under lands in real estate. When buying lands, it is important to check on the ownership and most importantly the authenticity of ownership as land transactions can be risky if you are dealing with dishonest sellers. Buying land through a bank loan in one of the best and safest ways of buying a land.
If you are looking to buy a land, please do let the team at MIster T know about your requirement do consider engaging one professional real estate agent as your main representative, the real estate agent should be working for a brokerage firm that is well established and trustworthy. For more information on the real estate market, please visit our blog by clicking here blog.mistert.lk