- The land extent is 21 perches
- Flat and Rectangular in shape.
- Suitable for residential and commercial venture.
- Located in a prestigious residential area with scattered commercial developments including large & ultra-modern residences and properties.
- 60 ft main road frontage with two gates.
- Has infrastructure facilities like three-phase electricity, pipe-borne water, telecommunication facilities, sewerage lines & other services.
Price Per Perch - LKR 20 Million
- Proximity access to open areas like the Independence Sq, Arcade, Vihara Maha Devi Park, etc.
- The location has a satisfactory public transport service and is within 05 minutes
- Walking distance to Havelock Town.
- Advantageously located amidst popular schools like Visaka, Royal, Sirimavo, and Colombo International School; banks and several important institutions.
Legal Fees and stamp duty fee may apply.
Please get in touch with Mister T on 077 635 5527 or write to us at email@example.com for further details.
Mister T - Sri Lanka's No. 1 Real Estate Agency - www.mistert.lk
Committed to serve with honesty & integrity!
Lands are the most sought after property type across the island. Lands come in various shapes and sizes and depending the location, the price points vary. If you are looking for a land as a gift to your children or grandchildren or if you are looking for a land to build your dream home, this section of the website will provide you with listings pertaining to lands. In Sri Lanka, the common format to understand lands is ‘Perch’ and ‘Acre’. A perch has 272 square feet approximately and an acre has 160 perch.
Estates, plantations, paddy, hills, mountains, forests all come under lands in real estate. When buying lands, it is important to check on the ownership and most importantly the authenticity of ownership as land transactions can be risky if you are dealing with dishonest sellers. Buying land through a bank loan in one of the best and safest ways of buying a land.
If you are looking to buy a land, please do let the team at MIster T know about your requirement do consider engaging one professional real estate agent as your main representative, the real estate agent should be working for a brokerage firm that is well established and trustworthy. For more information on the real estate market, please visit our blog by clicking here blog.mistert.lk